Church Bulletin Shells
Color Bulletin Shells
Custom Bulletin Shells
Shells can easily be imprinted for weekly updates! We print your custom bulletin shells offset with full color on uncoated 70# text.
Options include 3 different sizes, perforation and/or scoring. If your church or non-profit organization is in need of bulletin covers for your service we can have them ready for you by next week's service!
Get the attention and hold the interest of your congregation with high quality, Full Color Church Bulletins using bulletin shells printed for you by Harvest Print.
4/0 - Full Color Front, Blank Back
Said "four over zero" means only one side has the four CMYK ink colors where the other side is left blank, with zero color added to it.
4/4 - Full Color Front and Back
Or "four over four" has the four CMYK ink colors applied to it on both sides. Full color on front and back.
70# Uncoated Offset Smooth Text
Our premium smooth finish paper with a brightness level of 98. This uncoated paper is Acid-Free and Grade No. 1.
We offer half fold scoring for bulletin shells for the traditional folding option. These are scored and shipped flat.
Select this option if you are looking to have a perforated flap on your bulletins for a tear off response card or for sermon notes. Perforated and shipped flat.
This option will have your bulleting shells shipped flat with no scoring or perforation
- All files require bleed and a safe area.
The bleed makes sure the color or graphics extend past the crop mark to ensure that no white border shows. The safe area is the space between images or text and the crop marks that ensures that no important information gets cut off. There should be 1/8” safe area and 1/8” bleed. The file submitted should have dimensions ¼” larger than the final product.
- Print files should have be least 300 dpi resolution.
- Print files should be saved in .pdf format. (It is recommended for our pre-press software that all files be exported from InDesign as x-1a:2001 format.)
- Print files should use the CMYK color format. RGB and PMS colors may not translate correctly. (Please note: Some desktop publishing software and programs such as Publisher and Word create documents as RGB, please be sure to convert these files to CMYK before saving as a PDF x-1a file.)
- Fonts should be embedded.
- Accepted file type are as follows: PDF (preferably as x-1a:2001 compliant), Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- When working with photographs, remember to convert them to CMYK before placing them in your document.